Last updated: 25 August 2016
Datalogix UK Limited helps marketers measure the effectiveness of their online marketing and provide the most relevant messaging and offers to consumers.
Types of Data Collected
Datalogix receives data from consumer marketing and data companies. This data consists of personal information, including name, postal and email address, and attributes including demographic and behavioral information, such as past purchases.
You may also provide certain information about yourself and your household through the Datalogix website. This information may be used to respond to your requests or enquiries.
Datalogix does not knowingly collect any information from or provide services for advertising targeted to children under the age of 16.
How Data is Used
Datalogix uses the data that it collates to provide the following services:
- Optimising and measuring digital advertising campaigns and websites
- Creating online audiences for direct digital marketing
- Internal operations, research analysis, and product development
Online audiences are created by grouping together data based on shared interests or behaviours (e.g., ‘Green Consumers’, ‘Sports Fans’, and ‘Natural & Organics’). Datalogix endeavours to anonymise the data used to create online audiences helping ensure individuals cannot be personally identified.
Disclosures to Third Parties
Datalogix may share your personal data with:
- Agents and service providers. Datalogix may share data, including personal information, with agents and service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide some aspects of our services. These agents and service providers do not have an independent right to use or share this information.
- Partners. Datalogix may share data, including personal data, with partners to help provide more tailored advertising and for analytical purposes.
Datalogix may also share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Corporate transfers. If we are involved in the sale or purchase of business assets, we may share your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer for the purposes of that (prospective) sale/purchase;
- As required by law. Datalogix may disclose data if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or legal obligations imposed on us, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities outside your country of residence for national security and/or law enforcement purposes; or
- To protect or otherwise defend the rights, property, or safety of Datalogix or any third party.
The Datalogix website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and Affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you should be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or websites.
You can decide whether we can continue to use your information.
If you no longer wish for your personal data to be used for any Datalogix activities, please provide the information requested:
Transferring your data outside of Europe
Oracle complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union to the United States. Oracle is also responsible for ensuring that third parties acting as an agent our behalf do the same.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Oracle is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Oracle continues to adhere to the underlying European privacy principles of the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor for the processing of Personal Information received from Switzerland. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit https://safeharbor.export.gov/swisslist.aspx.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Your privacy rights
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data including the right to:
- Access to the personal data that we hold about you. Please use the details in the “Contact Us” section below to exercise this right;
- Request that we correct, block or delete personal data that we hold about you. Please use the details in the “Contact Us” section below to exercise this right.
Accessing online audience segment information
If you wish to find out which online audience segment we have grouped you in, please send your written request with your full name and address to Datalogix, Segment Request, 28 Bruton Street, London, W1J 6QW, or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Segment Request. Please also provide verification of your identity such as a copy of your passport or government photo ID. Please note that in certain circumstances we may withhold access to your information where we have the right to do so under applicable data protection laws.
Written inquiries may be addressed to:
Chief Privacy Officer, Oracle Corporation
10 Van De Graaff Dr.
Burlington, MA 01803
United States of America